Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bones Thursday

Since most of you don't know me all that well, I would like to introduce myself. Hello my name is Paula McClure and I have been addicted to the show Bones for 3 yrs now. I know the first step is that I am admitting it, but like most addicts I don't want to quit. My favorite part of the week is Thursday's. Booth and Brenan keep me sane. I block out everything else out of my mind, just relax and go into a daze. I am also a little odd because I do not watch Bones at it's regular time, which is 7:00pm(central time). No I dvr it so I can watch it and fast forward through the commercials and so everyone else is in bed so I can watch it in peace and quiet. I know I am a weirdo. LOL !!!

Bones just simply amazes me, for some who don't know it is based on a real forensic anthropolgist, Miss Kathy Reichs. I just love the knowledge Brennan has related to science, but when it comes to every day life she is totally clueless on how the world actually functions or what emotions really are. She relates everything to a scientific reasoning, makes you second guess what you actually think.

Oh and Booth is just awesome, his looks, his attitude, sense of humor, did I mention his looks, his socks, his belt buckle, and oh did I mention his looks. Booth is the character that brings life and emotion to the show.

I can't forget to tell you about the "Squints", for those who haven't watched the show squints are the other scientist who work in the lab with Brennan. Hodgins is my favorite and I am still mad that him and Angela are not together anymore. GRRR Well anyway moving past my anger towards the writers of the show. If you have not ever seen an episode, watch one. It will only take one for you to know whether you are into it or not.



"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle."
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment