Wednesday, January 27, 2010

MOO


I would like you to meet Moo, I adopted him from our local vet's office, some inhumane person dropped him and his sister off on the side of the road. There was no way I could say no when he was showed to me. The girl who works at the vet was keeping them at her house and taking care of them until they got adopted out. She told me how he just layed around and was so timid, I felt so sorry for him. I brought him home and Joe asks me who's dog is that and I said it is ours. I figured I was going to get a lecture on how we already have a dog and blah blah blah, but no, Joe loved him.

Well Moo's timidness wore off, he is the most hyper dog I have ever been around. He likes to aggravate Bruiser(my 6 yr old chihuahua)and bruiser is a good dog so he just tries to ignore him to the best of his ability, he hides in his blanket most of the time. Don't get me wrong I love Moo, but sometimes I just don't get along with him to well. Joe does not help the situation with Moo he always says he is just a baby and he holds him and rocks him and tells him that mom (which is me LOL) just don't understand that he is a baby who needs extra love and attention. What do you do? I am surrounded by testosterone in my home.

I know people wonder why we named our dog Moo, besides him looking like a Holstein cow, in Thailand pork is called Moo, and this dog may be little but he never stops eating. He is always dragging his food dish to you or circling the cabinet where he knows his food is stored.



"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
— Marilyn Monroe (Marilyn: Her Life in Her Own Words)

No comments:

Post a Comment