Saturday, January 30, 2010

Missed a few Days

Well if you read my blog, you have noticed I have missed a few days. Well that is due to my laptop thinking it is the boss. I know it is just an inanimate object but I think that it knows that it is tax season, and that my refund will be in soon, so I can go and take my computer to the lovely computer store to get it fixed. Have you ever noticed that when you buy a car it is awesome, until you only have a couple payments left or that you actually get it paid off, then something goes wrong and your bill is usually larger than your regular monthly payment on your car. This seems to always happen to me. I always get excited that I got something paid off so I will have that extra money a month, but no something always happens and I end up paying that so called extra money out, instead of saving it. I guess I really shouldn't gripe because I usually have the extra money and that is what counts. LOL I just wish for once I could actually use that money for something I want or save it, and not spend it because something went wrong.

Well my laptop is working pretty good now, it actually let me get on the internet, so lets hope that it just had a little cold and is better now. I really don't want to have to buy another one. I mean yeah who wouldn't love a new laptop, but who actually wants to pay the money for one. LOL



"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when their right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust noone but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
— Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment